There are a very large number of catering companies in the South of France region offering different types of cuisine for all budgets. Through working in the events industry on the French Riviera, I have been lucky enough to taste test many of them and have picked out a few of my favourites for you below. All are able to carry out services anywhere along the Riviera and can provide all the necessary catering equipment as well as service personnel and even furniture and tableware should you wish.
- Parfums et Saveurs: Parfums et Saveurs for me is the ultimate. Creative, delicious, fun and accommodating. Less well known in the South of France, they are extremely well respected in the Parisian events industry and will no doubt make a real name for themselves soon down here in the South of France. www.parfumsetsaveurs.fr
- Lenôtre: You really cannot go wrong with Lenôtre. With the logistics to be able to cater for the largest of functions, Lenôtre offer traditional, sophisticated, high-end food and all the service staff are always impeccably turned out. The sales team at Lenôtre are highly pro and have a good level of English. They also do great Macaroons to rival those of Laduré. www.lenotre.fr
- Pavillon Traiteur: Pavillon along with Lenotre are referenced caterers at many of the key venues on the French Riviera such as the Rothschild and the Chateau de la Napoule. Pavillon offer a good mid range option. www.pavillontraiteur.com
- One Shot: One Shot offer simple, fresh, tasty French and Provencal cuisine at reasonable prices. As well as classic seated dinners for wedding receptions, One Shot also do great brunch and BBQ menus. www.one-shot.fr
- Bridie: Apart from being a lovely lovely lady and a friend of mine, Bridie is an independent caterer with an international clientele who specialises in finger food, buffets and canapés for weddings, dinner parties and special events. Bridie offers the ultimate in personal service and puts together tailor-made menus according to her clients’ tastes. Bridie would be a great caterer to go for if you plan on having a small to medium sized, intimate, relaxed wedding. www.bridie.fr
- Adams & Adams: Run by husband and wife team Kate and Andrew Adams, Adams & Adams is a fully Anglophone company. The quality of the food they produce is excellent and combines French gastronomy with international influences. www.adamscooks.net